Monday, January 16, 2017

Junque from the Trunque

The three day weekend allowed me to do more exploring around my new town.  So I took a little drive to Junque from the Trunque in Trinity, Florida.

An inviting entrance to this darling little shop.

The minute you walk through the door you know you have stepped into a marvelous shop.  Rich in little vignettes of mid century pieces, Victorian china, turn of the century camera's...all pure joy.

Head over teakettle with mad love for this set of lobster serving pieces.  

 Stunning display of vintage perfume bottles.  Perfect for Old Hollywood glam.

 A room devoted to "mantiques" and you will find something for any man cave in here.

Couldn't resist these rhinestone earrings from the $5.00 box.

Also the MOP and gold wire "Mary" pin and a chain mail glove that is used by a chef to avoid cutting their fingers during a mad chopping prep.

Junque from the Trunque will be on my regular swing by calendar as there is always something unique to find within.

As I returned home, the Lyon's Head Antique Mall was having a sidewalk sale so I pulled in to see if I could find treasure.

Score!!!  A big box of vintage glass Christmas ornaments from the 1950s for $3.00.  Some of these balls are the size of a softball too.

A marvelous find as well.  Lovely Victorian walnut fern stand in the Eastlake style.  I can't wait to feed it some oil and beeswax to bring up the beauty of the wood's patina.

In between the antique shopping I found a home and put an offer in.  Hoping it all comes to fruition as I am anxious to nest in and then find a new shop to rent space from.  Blessings to you and those you love, Sea Witch.

No comments: